The Marriage Course
March 19 @ 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:15pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 19, 2019
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
The Marriage Course is designed for married couples of any age and at any stage of their married lives, to strengthen, fortify and celebrate your marriage. The course is based on Christian, biblical principles but it is not exclusively for Christians and we welcome couples from any background.
Our course will run at St John’s Church on Tuesday evenings from January 22nd with a break after the first four sessions on 19th Feb. Each Tuesday evening throughout the course is designed to be like a date night, where husband and wife sit together and enjoy a lovely meal whilst working through the various topics on the course. The sessions are there to provide quality time and meaningful discussions with your spouse.
We ask for a contribution of £80 per couple, which includes copies of the course book, plus a lovely two course meal, soft drinks and tea and coffee each week.
- January 22nd – Session 1: Building Strong Foundations
- January 29th – Session 2: The Art of Communication
- February 5th – Session 3: Resolving Conflict
- February 12th – Session 4: The Power of Forgiveness
- February 19th – NO SESSION
- February 26th – Session 5: The Impact of Family
- March 5th – Session 6: Good Sex
- March 12th – Session 7: Love in Action
- March 19th: End of Marriage Course Celebration!
For more detailed information about the course content and for videos and testimonials from couples who have benefited from the Marriage Course, you can check out the following link: